Invisible Friends

I can breath with no worry now

Assalamualaikum. Hai!


  1. Finally gaisssssssssss finally! Half of my overload works settled. So this is mean that i got another half to go. Phewwww~
  2. Today my group members and I went to the beach for a shooting. Yes, it was for the video. And and the good news is we just need to edit it and SUBMIT! Hewhew
  3. Next week is the deadline for submitting assignments of banking and applied monetary. The report is 90% done. Thanks to my group members! <3
  4. The proposal for our research (Aisyhah and I) is also 90% done. After mid sem break, we need to submit and present it. And after that, submit the report.
  5. Alhamdulillah, everything went well and I feel so relieved right now! (can't wait to finish this all up, SERIOUSLY)
#meet my beloved Aiyshah :*

No comments: